ISI Announces Support for Video Reporting for the Cisco Meeting Server
July 05, 2017
By Alicia Young, Web Editor
After an exciting week at Cisco Live, ISI (News - Alert) Telemanagement Solutions has announced that it now supports Video Reporting for the Cisco Meeting Server (CMS). The CMS will come together with ISI’s new offering, the Infortel Service Pack 6209.
According to the announcement, “This latest development expands Infortel® Select's functionality beyond voice calls to provide platform-agnostic reporting and analysis of all Unified Communications (News - Alert) events. The new CMS functionality is integrated into the current Infortel Select application to provide end-users with a single user interface for analysis and reporting of CMS activity and resource utilization, in addition to activity from previously supported Cisco (News - Alert) data sources such as Unified Communications Manager (UCM) clusters, gateways, Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) and Unified Contact Center Express (UCCX).?”
This is great news for existing Infortel Select users, as many of the same popular reporting features on the Cisco Unified Communication Manager (CUCM) cluster will not apply to call detail from CMS. Some of these sought-after features include Dashboard summary gates, scheduled report distribution, integrated custom report designer and organizational reporting.
The announcement states that key benefits of Infortel Select video reporting for CMS will include:
- Metrics on video call activity by day, week, or month – Evaluate adoption and utilization
- Identification of resources usage at average and peak times – Determine when to expand video resources to address demand or downsize so as not to waste underutilized resources
- Evaluation of resource requirements and utilization of available meeting types - Scheduled, Ad-hoc, and Personal CMR meetings
- Metrics on video call activity by room, office location or region – Evaluate and adjust for high or low demand equipment and effective room placement to service needs
- Analyze peak usage by video conference type – Scheduled, Ad-hoc, and Personal CMR
- Track and analyze video bridge usage by user – Identify heavy, occasional, and never users to manage access rights, and ensure priority is given to appropriate user groups
- Produce Licensing reports
There’s a lot to come from ISI, especially in terms of Infortel Select and these new features. You can find out more here.