In any businesses, one not only needs the right person with the right attitude to do the job but also employees need to have the right training to get the job done. With Contactual JumpStart program, your call center, contact center or even virtual call center will be ready.
Contactual (News - Alert) not only provides great software at a cost that is manageable for any service, sales or support organization; it has advanced onboarding to the point where after an average of 21 days, calls to Contactual for implementation support drop to nearly zero.
Contactual’s primary reason for its success in onboarding is the company’s JumpStart program. A series of four 90-minute conference calls designed to provide thorough training and help new customers turn basic Contactual offerings into the perfect contact center for their needs.
JumpStart training helps customers translate business objectives, roles and responsibilities, channels of customer contacts (e.g. phone, email, Web) and contact flow strategy into contact center components, such as, queues, groups, agent assignments, escalation procedures, and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
All of this takes place in the four calls, typically held over seven business days. To fill in any gaps or help train employees that missed a training session, agents and managers also have access to further online instruction and on-screen configuration assistance in order to quickly reference multiple subjects.
A brief description of topics and tasks covered under JumpStart is included below.
Target Go-Live Date
· A target date will help the team to stay on track and ensure a smooth and speedy implementation.
· Assistance is given to customers to complete the appropriate telecommunications order form relating to new or existing toll-free numbers. (This is the longest step in the implementation process.)
· Five custom professional greetings come with a subscription to the application. Order completion time is ten business days. This task should be completed by the end of the second session.
· Customers build their contact centers as they learn. This first session includes hands-on exercises for: completing company information, identifying the administrator, setting the time zone, creating agent profiles and configuring a voice mail queue.
Configuration Manager (continued)
· Create queues (phone, email, chat), assign members, specify skill levels and set service level agreements.
· Set business hours of operation.
· Define & build the call processing tree (IVR script)
· Define & build email processing and Chat configuration.
· Review the Support Center Capabilities
· The Support Center offers the company’s customers the ability to create and check the status of cases and obtain frequently requested information without agent assistance.
· Support Center components are reviewed in order to help new customers plan where these might be incorporated into their web site.
· Review CRM Configuration options.
· Review Agents and Supervisor Training Modules
· Agent and supervisor on-line training modules are reviewed. This will help determine how best to train personnel.
· Identify contacts for Contactual distribution list.
· Discuss downtimes, call redirects
· Support hours & contact information
For more information about Contactual’s JumpStart program, visit their Website. Be sure to also check out their various channels, Call Center, Contact Center Software and Virtual Call Center, here on TMCnet.