So often today decisions in business are predicated on a purely financial basis. If one choice is going to cost a company less than another they’ll most likely pick the cheaper option, often at the peril of quality.
When it comes to phone calls many decision makers often make the same call of cost over quantity. However, with the continued advances in Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technologies, companies like New York-based deltathree (News - Alert) is making those decisions a bit easier on the bosses.
In fact, deltathree’s advanced soft client enables your end users to place and receive VoIP calls from any computer to any phone worldwide. The PC to Phone dialer has a friendly user interface, voicemail access among other features.
The company currently supports tens of thousands of active users around the world and serves customers through its two primary distribution channels: the Services Provider / Reseller channel and the direct-to-consumer channel.
PC to Phone offers a full range of phone features, including Inbound calling, Voicemail, Roaming, Redial, Call Timer, Do Not Disturb, and more.
There are a range of ways to work within the PC to Phone program including Reseller Program Solutions or Hosted Consumer VoIP solution that customize the PC to Phone dialer with the users brand look and feel, choosing the images, links and logo.
In addition, the Reseller Program offers deltathree's award-winning turnkey VoIP Phone solutions to many vertical businesses.
Other features include:
- Network Features
- Outbound calling Inbound CallingVoicemailCaller ID Add funds Multiple Codec SupportNAT and Firewall compatible
- Product Features
- Account Balance DisplaySet Default Country CodeRepeat DialRedial Speed DialVolume Control Mute button Do Not Disturb Call Timer
- Branding Features
- Visual Branding
- Automatic Upgrade OptionMultiple Operating Systems Support
- Simultaneous RingCall BlockCall ForwardReject AnonymousAdvanced Call ForwardRoaming
- Make and receive calls to and from any destination in the world
- Low cost IP telephony rates to worldwide destination
- Easy setup and use
- Customizable interface, tailored to your branding needs
- Superb voice quality
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP
- Windows-compatible full duplex sound card
- Microphone and speakers, or headset/handset
- Broadband or dial up internet connection
- deltathree Calling Account(s)
Tim Gray is a Web Editor for TMCnet, covering news in the IP communications, call center and customer relationship management industries. To read more of Tim�s articles, please visit his columnist page.
Edited by Tim Gray