Zultys Technologies (News - Alert), a company that develops and manufactures SIP PBX
solutions, announced Friday the formation of its VAR Advisory Council. The council consists of Zultys value-added resellers and distributors, and is designed to help ensure future success of the company and its brand.
The organization has scheduled its inaugural meeting for later this month. At the meeting, an agenda will be set for helping to establish “best practices” benchmarks; optimize sales, distribution marketing and research and development procedures; and provide overall business performance guidance.
Members of the VAR Advisory Council, executives representing some of the most influential dealers in the SIP
PBX (News - Alert) space, will be getting together for the inaugural meeting August 22-23, at Zultys headquarters in Sunnyvale, California.
- SIP PBX Provider Zultys Revamps U.S. Price List, Intros Quotation Tool for Resellers
- Zultys Appoints New Executive to Drive Growth of VoIP Product Lines
- Zultys, VoIP Unlimited Launch UK-Based Bundled VoIP Services
- Zultys Appoints New Director of Sales for West Coast Region
- Zultys Introduces TAPI for its MX30 and MX250 Enterprise Media Exchange
- Zultys Software Wins Communications Solutions 2006 Product of the Year Award
Mae Kowalke previously wrote for Cleveland Magazine in Ohio and The Burlington Free Press in Vermont. To see more of her articles, please visit Mae Kowalke’s columnist page. Also check out her Wireless Mobility blog.