Telemedicine is becoming a prime choice for patients seeking top medical advice without having to travel. It also helps patients whom are immobile or do not feel comfortable enough to leave the home. Zoom is cementing its name in the medical world by partnering with a global telehealth integrator.
According to Grand View Research, the telemedicine market is estimated to reach $113.1 billion by 2025. The reasons for the acceleration are the aforementioned chronic conditions and demand for self-care. Just like self-service is on the rise, so is plugging into a doctor from home and getting the quick diagnosis.
Several benefits customers will see from Zoom include:
- Easily usable unified video, audio, content sharing, and chat platform
- Integration and service focused on connecting, integrating, and supporting secure telehealth workflows. This encompasses scheduling, information exchange, support, electronic medical records, and analytics
- Encrypted and secure, ensuring HIPAA compliance
- One solution for both telehealth and enterprise healthcare use cases (home healthcare, virtual patient care workflows, remote patient monitoring, remote specialist visits, population health management, education, care coordination, team meetings and chats, investor and donor relations, partner and vendor meetings, marketing webinars)
- Consistent high-quality service, regardless of the location
- Ability for clinician to control far-end camera
- Connectivity with point-of-care devices like digital stethoscopes and exam cameras
“Zoom has always provided the most secure, high-quality, and easy experience for healthcare providers, their patients, and other stakeholders to connect over video,” said Eric S. Yuan, Zoom Founder and CEO. “But we know that the healthcare workflow does not begin and end with the clinical session. That is why we developed this partnership to provide the most frictionless end-to-end experience for healthcare end users and the IT teams that support them.”
One of the most important features of Zoom for Telehealth is the ability to connect 24/7/365. This means no patient will go unseen, even at 2a.m., without having to leave the comfort of their homes.
Ready for the medical wave of the future?
Edited by Maurice Nagle