Anyone who knows a thing or two about Germany knows that Germans like to celebrate. With huge shopping markets popping up around Christmastime and events like Oktoberfest, there are plenty of chances for Germans to celebrate the things that they’re grateful for. Oktoberfest is probably one of the most well known events that take place in the country. It’s the world’s largest Volksfest and is held annually in Munich, Bavaria, Germany. The event is a 16- to 18-day folk festival that starts in mid or late September and ends the first weekend in October.
However, this year beroNet is giving Germans a reason to keep celebrating past that first weekend in October. On October 6, 2017, the company will begin its International beroNet Partner Day in Berlin. The event, which will begin at 9:00 a.m., will start by reviewing some changes to the beroNet Partner Program. Then, the company will introduce some upcoming tech (VoLTE). After, beroNet will answer any questions, and then each attending partner will be given access to a VoIP gateway they can use for the rest of the training.
The day will proceed as follows:
1. New products and features
1.1. beroNet Gateways
- New Gateway (News - Alert) V2
- VoIP Security
- SIP-to-SIP and SBC functionality
- New VoLTE module
1.2. beroNet Appliance
- Appliance API
- Provisioning – automatic VM installation
- VM snapshots
2. Workshop / Guided Technology Tour
- All IP Gateway Setup
- Basic Troubleshooting using the beroNet knowledge database
- Full Trace Analysis
- Advanced debugging with Wireshark using real beroNet cases
3. Open discussion
- Which features and products do you need?
- How can we improve our products?
- Exchange of beroNet experiences
To end the day, beroNet will invite all attendees to join it in celebrating the company’s 15th anniversary. Full details can be found on the registration page.
Edited by Maurice Nagle