Grandstream Introduces Enhancement for SMB Conferences
February 16, 2018
Grandstream Networks (News - Alert) just announced its new video conferencing endpoint, the GVC3210. The newest addition to the GVC collection was designed for small-to-medium (SMB) sized conference rooms. Additionally, it is compatible with third-party SIP party platforms such as Broadsoft and Asterisk while operating on the Android system, allowing utilization of Skype and Google (News - Alert) Hangouts.
The feature-rich GVC3210 includes:
- 16M pixel CMOS sensor with ePTZ and a wide-angle lens with 90+ degree field of view
- Supports up to 4K Ultra HD video resolution with dual-stream, HEVC (H.265) and H.264 video codecs, as well as wide-band voice codec such as Opus, G.722.1, G.722.1c, G.722, and G.711, etc.
- Integrated 4-microphone array with Grandstream’s advanced acoustic echo cancellation, beam forming, and Noise-Shield technology
- Runs on Android (News - Alert) 6.0 with full access to the millions of apps in the Google Play Store
- Integrated dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi for easy wireless connections and built-in Bluetooth for use with Bluetooth headset, speakers, microphones, keyboards, mobile devices, etc
- Miracast for wireless content sharing from a PC or mobile device
- Included Bluetooth/IR based remote control with multi-touch touchpad
- 2 HDMI outputs to support simultaneous display of 2 independent 1080p video streams
- Gigabit network port, built-in speaker, 1 HDMI input port, 2 USB ports, and an SD card slot
“The addition of the GVC3210 marks the next step in the expansion of Grandstream’s portfolio of video conferencing solutions,” said David Li (News - Alert), CEO, Grandstream. “This sleek, streamlined device adds a smaller-profile model to our GVC series as a high-quality yet easy-to-use conferencing tool for the small-to-medium conferencing rooms. We are very excited about the potential the GVC3210 offers to make state-of-the-art visual collaboration experiences easier and more attainable to businesses than ever before.”
The GVC3210 is available for purchase through Grandstream resellers for $999. And if you get the chance, catch Grandstream at ITEXPO in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, ending Friday, February 16 at the Broward County Convention Center.
Edited by Ken Briodagh
Article comments powered by