TMCnews Featured Article
May 24, 2012
Virtual PBX Announces 15 Months of Growth
By Katie Gatto, TMCnet Contributor
Today, Virtual PBX announced it is continuing to show strong growth over the last 15 months for its Virtual PBX (News - Alert) Complete business VoIP solution product.
The product, which saw a 49.9-percent increase in traffic though its hosted PBX system, was launched in February of last year.
Virtual PBX "supports the blending of analog and IP telephony while simultaneously incorporating open SIP peering,” according to company officials. “The solution delivers everything a business needs to provide professional phone service for customers, prospects and employees – eliminating the need to request analog land lines and other expensive options from traditional service providers."
Virtual PBX has already won several prestigious awards since its creation, including:
"Combined with our surging growth, the recognition we've received is a testament to the power and the value we bring to our customers with Virtual PBX Complete and VoIP Anywhere,” said Greg Brashier, CMO at Virtual PBX. “The need for business VoIP solutions is high, and we're excited to have been able to launch such a strong product."
- 2010 Communications Solutions Product of the Year
- 2010 Internet Telephony (News - Alert) Product of the Year
- 2011 Internet Telephony Excellence
- 2011 NGN Leadership
- Internet Telephony's 2011 TMC (News - Alert) Labs Innovation
- Network Products Guide 2011 Hot Companies and Best Products
- 2011 Internet Telephony Unified Communications Product of the Year
- 2011 Internet Telephony Product of the Year
- 2011 Unified Communications (News - Alert) Excellence
Edited by Braden Becker