Customer Interaction Solutions Magazine Announces 26th Annual Top 50 Outbound Teleservices Agencies Ranking
March 30, 2011
Norwalk, CONN. (March 30, 2011) TMC, a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person and online, today announced the outbound winners of Customer Interaction Solutions magazine’s 26th Anniversary Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking. Customer Interaction Solutions has been the preeminent publication in call center, CRM and teleservices industries since 1982.
The 2011 Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking recognizes the top inbound and outbound teleservices agencies, both domestic and international, as well as interactive inbound, as measured by the amount of billable teleservices minutes companies completed during the past year.
“The companies included on our ranking have proven to the editors of Customer Interaction Solutions that they are among the largest outsourced call center providers in the industry. The Top 50 Teleservices Agencies Ranking provides the most honest and reliable ranking of companies. It is the benchmark for choosing large-size, large-capacity teleservices agencies,” said Rich Tehrani, CEO, TMC.
Winners of the Top 50 Teleservices Agencies have met the stringent criteria set by the editors of Customer Interaction Solutions. Billable minutes were verified by the editors for accuracy and reliability.
The Top 50 Outbound Teleservices Agencies Rankings are published in the March 2011 issue of Customer Interaction Solutions magazine. Inbound and interactive winners will be featured in the April 2011 issue.
For more information, please visit www.tmcnet.com.
Category A – U.S. Domestic
1. GC Services Limited Partnership (Houston, TX) *
2. LiveOps (Santa Clara, CA (News - Alert))*
3. DialAmerica (Mahwah, NJ) *
4. Teleperformance (News - Alert) Group (Paris, France/Salt Lake City, UT)
5. Alorica, Inc. (Chino, CA) *
6. PCCW (News - Alert) Teleservices (Hong Kong) incl. Influent (Dublin, OH) * †
7. TCIM Services, Inc. (Wilmington, DE) †
8. TMS Health (Boca Raton, FL)
9. Cross Country Automotive Services (Medford, MA) †
10. Teleservices Direct (Indianapolis, IN) †
11. Thomas L. Cardella & Associates (Cedar Rapids, IA) *
12. Callbox, Inc. (Encino, CA) †
13. Synergy (News - Alert) Solutions, Inc. (Scottsdale, AZ) *
14. The Results Companies (News - Alert) (Dania Beach, FL) * †
15. 121 Direct Response (Philadelphia, PA)
16. Ameridial, Inc. (North Canton, OH)
17. AnswerNet (Willow Grove, PA) *
18. American Customer Care, Inc. (Bristol, CT) *
19. Sitel Operating Corporation (Nashville, TN) * †
20. InService America (Forest, VA)
21. Affinitas Corporation (Omaha, NE) *
22. VXI Global Solutions (Los Angeles, CA) * †
23. Greene, an RMG Direct Company (Lincolnshire, IL)
24. Telvista, Inc. (Dallas, TX) *
25. Telerx (Horsham, PA) *
26. The Connection (Burnsville, MN) *
Category B — INTERNATIONAL
1. Teleperformance Group (Paris, France/Salt Lake City, UT)
2. Sitel Operating Corporation (Nashville, TN) * †
3. PCCW Teleservices (Hong Kong) incl. Influent (Dublin, OH) * †
4. VXI Global Solutions (Los Angeles, CA)* †
5. Teleservices Direct (Indianapolis, IN) †
6. TCIM Services, Inc. (Wilmington, DE) †
7. Cross Country Automotive Services (Medford, MA) †
8. VOXDATA (Montreal, QC) *
9. 24-7 Intouch (Regina, SK)
10. Callbox, Inc. (Encino, CA) †
11. The Results Companies (Dania Beach, FL)* †
12. Listen Up Espanol (Portland, ME)
About Customer Interaction Solutions
Since 1982, Customer Interaction Solutions (CIS) magazine has been the voice of the call/contact center, CRM and teleservices industries. CIS magazine has helped the industry germinate, grow, mature and prosper. CIS has served as THE leading publication in helping the industries that have had such a positive impact on the world economy to continue to thrive. Through a combination of outstanding and cutting-edge original editorial, industry voices, in-depth lab reviews and the recognition of the innovative leaders in management and technology through our highly valued awards, Customer Interaction Solutions strives to continue to be the publication that holds the quality bar high for the industry. CIS reaches more than 250,000 readers every month. Please visit www.cismag.com.
Technology Marketing Corporation (TMC) is a global, integrated media company helping clients build communities in print, in person, and online. TMC publishes Customer Interaction Solutions, INTERNET TELEPHONY, Unified Communications, NGN and InfoTECH Spotlight magazines. TMC is the producer of ITEXPO, the world’s leading B2B communications event. TMCnet.com, which is read by two million unique visitors each month, is the leading source of news and articles for the communications and technology industries. In addition, TMC runs multiple industry events: 4GWE; Smart Grid Summit; M2M Evolution; Cloud Communications Summit; Social CRM Expo; SIP Tutorial; VIPeering; Business Video Expo; CVx; Digium|Asterisk World; StartupCamp; MSPAlliance MSPWorld and more! Visit TMC Events for a complete listing and further information.
For more information about TMC, visit www.tmcnet.com.
TMCTel: 203-852-6800 x228
Edited by Janice McDuffee
Article comments powered by